- 300,000 km or 36 months for a trailer (which ever comes first): or
- 100,000 km or 12 months for a truck body (which ever comes first):
- Up to 1,000,000 km for running gear as per OE Manufacturers warranty.
To make a warranty claim, please compile the following information:
- Client details
- Rego No or Serial No
- Description of problem or faulty part
- Supporting photos
All warranty claims are approved by our Sales Director, Colin Patchell. He can be contacted on 0272411701.
- No warranty will be accepted unless authorised. Parts that have signs of mishandling or normal wear and tear will not be accepted as warranty.
- An order number must be obtained for all warranty work. (No order number = no pay)
- All faulty parts must be returned to Roadmaster. Repairs must be carried out by a Roadmaster authorised repairer.
Before our Trailers are delivered, they undergo a wheel alignment and axle camber check using laser equipment, so they track correctly when they leave the factory. It is recommended that after an initial settling in period of 20 000 km, you have the trailer wheel aligned again to help prevent excessive tyre wear.
It is also vital with modern steel belted tubeless tyres that inflation pressures are ALWAYS kept to the tyre manufacturers recommendations, in particular tyres side by side in a dual tyre set situation. Failure to do so can cause premature tyre wear - particularly to inside tyres on cambered roads.